The AFS-ALASKA Listserve is an e-mail listserve available to our members. Subscriptions are intended for AFS Alaska Chapter members but can also be added by going to the link below. The listserve is updated quarterly by updating new chapter members.
To subscribe the list please visit http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-peach.exe?SUBED1=AFS-ALASKA&A=1
To post a message to all the list members send an email to: AFS-ALASKA@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Postings to the listserve are restricted to messages directly relevant to enhancing and promoting fisheries and communications among members. Generally, posting is limited to:
- announcements, notices, newsletters from AFS Alaska Chapter businesses,
- notices of job, internship, and funding opportunities,
- notices of fisheries related seminars, presentations, meetings, conferences, that are open to the public,
- notices of new publications by Alaska Chapter members,
- requests for information related to fisheries researches, such as survey techniques, analytical methods, expertise of a research subject, etc.
All postings will be reviewed by a listserve moderator before being delivered to subscribers.
For any questions, please contact list moderator: Toshihide “Hamachan” Hamazaki (907)267-2158